Sunday, May 2, 2010

CREAMED WHAT ON WHAT?!?

So..... we found ourselves on a Sunday night with no meal planned. Saturday ended up too crazy and I didn't get to the grocery store. I don't know why those Saturday Stake Conference meetings that start at 4pm always catch me off guard.

Anyways... we were rummaging through the food storage and nothing was sounding very good......UNTIL we came across the case of tuna. (I've never been a fan of tuna) but for some reason a tuna recipe that my mother made for me as kid popped into my head.

"Hey we could make CREAMED TUNA ON TOAST"! "YUCK!" is all I heard back (in unison). "No, really guys it's good, I loved it when I was a kid".

So..... with 5 skeptics breathing down my neck I looked up a recipe and made it. Guess what.....
THEY LOVED IT! (or at least pretended to.) :-)

No comments: