Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ugh

Wow I am so far behind, which pretty much sums up my journaling abilities. I don't know why this is so hard for me. (ok maybe the fact that I can't pull up any of the 2012 pictures in blogger has something to do with it, and google is constantly changing things on me) but lets be real, I have always struggled when it comes to journaling. I am so inspired by others who seem to have a real knack for it, so I will always keep trying. And oh well there are just going to be times in my life that don't get documented. Life is so busy and crazy right now I feel like if I stayed awake 24/7 and went 90 mph I still would only get half done!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Your post is so timely! I've been looking over my little old blog this week and was sad to see that my last post was June 2012. I had a blast looking at all the stories and pictures and then I think, "I really need to do this more, so I can look back and enjoy later." Hmm, what do you think? Is it possible? Should I jump back in? Miss you and love seeing your beautiful family and all the things you are up to:)

Jana said...

Oh yes! Tracey, I am so inspired by your amazingness! I love seeing what you're up to and watching those darling kids grow. I'm sure you are super busy too, but if we just do a little here and there, that's something right? So good to hear from you!