Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer Highlights

We started the Summer saying goodbye to Esa and Kristy. (Our favorite foreign exchange students) Esa's family came from Germany and stayed a few days. What an awesome family!
We will never forget you girls!



Our wonderful neighbors took us horseback riding on their horses. The kids had a ball. It took me back to the summers workin' in Jackson Hole, and I realized, it really had been 14 years since I'd been on a horse. (not as limber as I used to be)


Abby had her ballet recital. I love Clytie's recitals... the grand theater and live orchestra, but you can't actually get a picture of the event. This is Abby and her Ballet Buddy Sienna just before the dress rehearsal.We had to try out the frontrunner. What a fun way to get to the Gateway!






The Hugies invited us to their way fun condo at Bear Lake. The kids loved the pool.
Then they came to our cabin for some
beachin' and boating Griffeth style.
We also had a fun family reunion, but I forgot my camera. Oh well!
There are a lot of friends and family we missed this summer hopefully we'll see you next year hope all is well!
We love you!





No comments: