Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mommy & Bree Date

Tonight Bree and I went to a Jenny Oaks Baker concert. We just love her! We have a few of her Cd's but had never seen her live. She is AWESOME and so fun to watch. She played with the Utah Youth Symphony which I am also very impressed with. Kurt Bestor was there too. He's always fun to hear from. After the concert we got to meet her and she was so sweet! I 'm so happy that Bree has someone like her for a role model. Oh ya and we also literally bumped into her Dad three times tonight... so on our way out we asked for a photo. We think he's pretty cool too.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Way cool pictures. What a fun mommy/daughter date. I hope to one day find something in common with Ashleigh. She loves hair make-up and shoes all of which interests me very little. Maybe I should send her over to Tara's house.

Jenni said...

What a fun time!!! We actually got to meet L. Tom Perry last December while we were eating at The Roof. It was awesome for the kids!!

Bonnie said...

How fun! Last month I got to see Jenny Oaks Baker perform and she is amazing! What a great role model for Bree.

Kelly said...

Bree had better get her pen out, it looks like we will be standing in line for her autograph soon!!! (We better get front row) So FUN, what a fun time to hang out together! And Bree is so beautiful, you guys are in big trouble!
love ya, Kelly