Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oquirrh Mt Temple Open House



We took the kids and my Mom and Sister-in-law to the Oquirrh Mt. Temple open house. (Yes- I got to use the elevators, my sister-in-law is trying to go into labor, so she used the stairs.) I wasn't sure how the kids were going to feel about it - I hoped we hadn't built it up too much in their little minds.
They loved it.

The baptismal font was a favorite. Carter asked if he could get his floaties and go swimming. And when Bree told him "No, that's where they do baptisms for the dead". My cute nephew then said, " So they put dead bodies in there?" Everybody around us laughed.



After -we hit the ice cream joint-- it was a HOT day!




What a fun day! I love the temple and the blessings it brings to my life. I'm so glad I can share this with my whole family.

3 comments:

Lytles said...

What a great temple! I was amazed at all the stories we had to climb in the temple! It was a great experience to be there! I'm glad you were able to go!

Jenni said...

You have been busy too!!! I know I haven't been home but please tell me if he sticks you bed rest!!! It looks like you had lots of fun and go ahead relax especially when family is around!!

Becky said...

How precious!!!! You look absolutely adorable.....I can't wait to see you soon.