Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The best of the week

These are the best moments of the week.
Dave teaching the kids the moonwalk ( for FHE)
The dinner that nobody complained about (rare)
spinach and kale smoothies & homemade pizzas
Cousins coming to play


Halloween



I knew I saved my old cheerleading outfit for a reason.




Abby came up with this all by herself



Officer Carter

Kate's baby blessing....
that she cried all the way through



With the bracelet her sisters lovingly made for her


and the antique booties made by Great-Grandma Griffeth


3 comments:

savvygirl101 said...

Oh that is soo awesome that was all good costumes!!

Savannah

Lytles said...

Great costumes! I also love Kate's beautiful blessing dress and bracelet! very cute!

Brandee & Julie said...

I love the bracelet! How fun Kate has such great sisters! She is adorable, and I can't wait for her and Ellie to play!