Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER

5 is the age when we have our first "friend" party-- I have to admit I had know idea how to do a boy party. The 5 year old girl parties seemed easy- maybe because I am a girl, but this was uncharted territory, I had no idea what to expect.
We did a "Police theme" because he is really into the Police/Bad guy thing. And we had to get a little creative because (silly me) there is not a lot of "Police themed" ready made party supplies.
(note to self -check out party supplies before picking the theme)
We had a great group of boys, they were very well mannered, this could have gotten ugly with air guns and chocolate cup cakes. (note to self-choc cupcakes outside only)



The "Cars" cake that we turned into a sheriff cake.




I can't believe how fast the last five years have flown.
Happy Birthday Carter!
We sure love you little man!

1 comment:

Lytles said...

Cute party! Very creative! I can't believe he's five! Time goes so fast! Watch out for the boy parties; they can be pretty wild!