Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bear Lake

So I took the kids to the cabin the first week out of school. (mostly to give Dave a break- he has been swamped) Yes, the cold one-- It was freezing!!!! The beach isn't as fun when it's cold!!!!!!!






We had a quick window of almost warm so we took kate to the beach.




She loved it!!!!!!!












Then it turned cold......
yes that is hail.






So we just stayed at the cabin and ate..... well- I might add!





One of the days we drove down to Logan to see my brother play at the tabernacle.

A tabernacle full of senior citizens rockin' out to U2 and Poison..... hum





It was a long week and I've decided to check the weather before we plan another trip!

2 comments:

Lytles said...

Looks like fun despite the weather! I love the sandle picture and the black and white of Kate! Thanks for sharing!

The Churn Mistress said...

We go to Bear Lake every August. Maybe we will run into you there sometime.
Michelle Butters