Friday, February 18, 2011

Fiddler on the Roof

Bree is in the Musical "Fiddler on the Roof" at her school. She didn't plan on this but they needed a jr. high fiddler and I guess she fit the part. We didn't realize what a time commitment this would be and have learned a lot about what it takes to be in a musical. She hasn't had much time for anything else (like-violin graduation, solo and ensemble and ASTA) and it will be a miracle if she can keep her grades up this term, but she is having a BLAST and has made a lot of new friends! She is loving it, but is exhausted!!!Watching her the last few weeks has made me appreciate my average childhood. I couldn't have handled half of what she does.



1 comment:

Lytles said...

That is the perfect part for her! I would have loved to see her in that play.