Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lists and Charts

I guess I have a little obsession with charts, lists and signs. My kids tend to roll their eyes every time I introduce a new one, but I have found it's the best way to get things done around here. Some work better than others and many get abandoned, but I sure love to make them:)
I got the "family laws" idea from my relatives that write parenting books. We've had them for a few years now but we still need reminding every now and then.

My kids do better when they can check something off. We use a lot of paper, but it's worth it.



The house cleaning "spread sheet" yes, Dave got involved in this one. I think we overwhelmed the kids with it, it's not going very well.



Zones are my favorite and seemed to work better.




Above it all I have my "Simplify" sign to remind me not to get too carried away!











1 comment:

Lytles said...

Would you be able to email me a copy of your spreadsheet job chart? Everything looks great!