Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Bree started Jr. High......I cried! She had a fabulous first day and loved it. I'm so happy she had such a positive first day..... but I still cried!
Saydi started 5th grade.....I cried. She has a wonderful teacher! Abby started her first day of 3rd grade in a completely Spanish speaking class (she was the only student who hasn't had previous Spanish) .....I cried a lot! She came home with a happy face..... but we cried together later. ( I am so proud of her). Carter went to his first day of Spanish Immersion kindergarten......I cried again. He had a great day but can't understand why his mommy cried so much today.

This has been the HARDEST first day of school ever for me. I am going to miss them so much, but I am so excited for all the great experiences they will have this year!




1 comment:

Lytles said...

Cute kids! I understand the first day of school emotions!