Monday, August 9, 2010

Fun taking pictures

Man, it can be tough being number 5
So we are trynig to fix up Bree's room before she starts Jr. High ahhhh- being on the recession budget I decided to take Bree to the park and take some pictures myself. (btw...I just pretend to know how to take pictures I really don't know what I'm doing) Her room and needed some pics for the wall.
And if it looks like I'm bragging.... maybe I am. I am the least photogenic person in the world. So where does my daughter get it?




















Someday..... I would love to get a real camera and take some photography classes, but until then I'll just pretend like I know what I'm doing.






5 comments:

Lytles said...

Great shots Jana! I love the first two the best! I think you're a great photographer! I think I will take pictures of my girls with their violins too. Great job!

Kelly said...

She is sooo beautiful, and she is definitely as beautiful as her mom, what are you talking about!!!! YOu take gorgeous pics! The last one is my favorite! Hope all is well!
Kelly

Shelley said...

Um Hi, Miss Talented!! Those pics are AWESOME and your family is beautiful. . .including you!!!

Jamie said...

What do you mean pretending...You did an awesome job on the pics and Bree looks beautiful.

Jennifer said...

Well, ummmm... I think that they are pretty darned great! Congratulations to both the photographer and the model for a job well done.