Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary

14 years ago today, I married the perfect man (for me anyway). I still can't believe how I lucked out. We met and married in 6 months-not at all the way I thought it would happen. But he is truly my best friend and I can't imagine going through this crazy life without him.
We had a really short (cheap) honeymoon, we always thought we'd make it up on one of our anniversaries, but here we are at 14 and all we could fit in was a quick lunch during nap time. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY I LOVE YOU!
( maybe next year we'll do it up big:-)




3 comments:

Tracey said...

Aw, happy anniversary! Our 14th is on the 23rd this month. Isn't it great to be married to our perfect man :)

Lytles said...

You're a great couple! I love the picture of the two of you!

Kelly said...

I can't believe 14 years...I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! What a beautiful picture! Miss your cute family!